AIGecko Cookies Policy
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to a device when visiting certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow how users browse the website to be compared and understood, which then helps to improve everyone’s browsing experience.
2. What types of cookies are there?
Depending on the company managing them:
- First-party cookies: these cookies are sent to a device from one of AIGECKO’s own computers or domains which provide the desired service.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to a device from a computer or domain not managed by AIGECKO but by another partner.
Depending on their expiration date:
- Session cookies: these cookies store information needed for your session and any changes concerning it, and they also identify whether or not you are registered on the Website.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies are stored on your hard disk and the website reads them every time you visit it. A permanent cookie has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these cookies are needed to browse the Website and for it to run smoothly. Using these cookies allows the following to be done: monitor data traffic and transfers, access restricted areas, make purchases, use security features, store content to share videos and share content through social networks.
- Custom cookies: these cookies let you access the service using set features based on criteria, such as the language chosen, the browser used to access the service, the region where the service is being accessed from, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies allow how many users there are to be determined and thereby gather figures and perform statistical analysis on the way users use the services provided.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies allow any possible advertising space on the Website to be managed in the most efficient way possible.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behaviour, which is gathered through on-going monitoring. These cookies enable Internet browsing habits to be understood and allow advertising related to your browsing profile to be shown.
3. What cookies does AIGECKO’s website use?
If you use any of the web features or simply navigate into our web page you must note that AIGECKO can make use of any type of the previously described cookies. Some of them can be used for analysing the kind of public that accesses the web page for marketing purposes and others are intended to provide login functionalities in case you are a registered user. If you do not want us to keep storing cookies in your browser you can freely follow the instructions provided in the following section. In that case note that you will possibly be unable to make use of some of the functionalities in our web page.
4. Uninstalling cookies
You are free to choose whether or not you want cookies to be stored on your hard disk, or if you want them to be deleted, by following the instructions outlined in your browser’s help section. You can also set your browser to accept or decline all cookies by default or set it to notify you when you receive a cookie, which allows you to decide on a case-by-case basis whether or not you want it to be stored on your hard disk. Please see the links below for managing and turning off cookies on various browsers and devices:
- For Internet Explorer: go to: Tools > Internet options > Privacy > Settings. Please visit the following links for more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 and https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Mozilla Firefox: go to: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. Please visit the following links for more information: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Safari (IOS 8): go to Settings > Safari > Block cookies. Please visit the following link for more information: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- For Opera: go to Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies. Please visit the following link for more information: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- For Android: go to Menu > Settings > Security and Privacy > Turn cookies on or off. Please visit the following link for more information: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- For Windows Phone: go to Internet Explorer > More > Settings > check or uncheck the Allow cookies box. Please visit the following link for more information: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If you would like to have greater control over which cookies are set, you can install programs or add-ons for browsers, which are known as “Do Not Track” tools. You can use these to choose which cookies you want to allow.
If you choose to set your browser to decline all cookies or strictly this website’s cookies you may not be able to access some of our services and this may result in a less optimal browsing experience on AIGECKO’s website.
Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies. You need to use the browser to exercise your right to delete them and turn them off. This website and its legal representatives cannot ensure that the browsers mentioned manipulate these cookies successfully or not.